Some tips on presenting online /participating in onlinemeetings
1. If you are at home, better advise your family members to keep away from the camera such that they might not appear on the screen accidentally. You may also not want others see/hear something you don’t wish to be seen/heard.
2. Tidy up the room to ensure that no undesirable things appearing in the screen as the audience can easily make a screenshot.
1. If you wish to use a virtual background (as in Zoom), the effects will only be good if the colour of your background is green, white or blue.
2. If you want to show a prop while using a virtual background, the prop might appear blur unless you have sophisticated set-up. Use screensharing (a feature on Zoom) might be an alternative.
C. Internet connection
1. If the wi-fi connection at your selected location is still not good when you have installed a booster between your computer and the router, you might consider using a Powerline ac Wi-fi Kit. The kit comes with an Ethernet and would ensure stable internet connection.
2. Another possibility is to use your mobile phone (if you have a big data plan) as the hotspot.